SHOP MEEZNATION GAMES MY MEEZ WHAT'S HOT

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 12th August 2008   #1 (permalink)
Forum Junior

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default Only Black Guys Do This To Me.

Why do I get this kind of shit FROM MY OWN PEOPLE!?!?!
I have tried my Best to eliminate the N Word from my language. But now I have a ****ing reason to say it.
...... Im hate NIGGAS!!...And of course, theres a difference between black people and niggas...But I dealt with some straight up Niggas today. The kind of people who are IGNORANT and ARROGANT.
Today. I was taking a walk, eating some ice cream... Dressed like i just woke up. And there are some guys playing football, in the damn intersection of the street. So I turn the corner. And i hear one of them say her sexy. Im like. D:< "Thats not my name.." and i keep walking. The the dude is like "Hey Icecream" (heres when my teeth start to cringe). So the guy runs up to me and is like "wow you are truly a blessing to me. You are beautiful. I like your style" And of caurse I say thankyou. Then i walk over to the garbagecan to throw away my icecream, and i take one last lick.
"Man, you suck on that icecream real good"
This is when i get pissed and say. "okay can you go away now." Then we exchange a slight arguement on why he wont go away..
So then i tell him that he's distrepectful and he gets mad and calles me a Goofy ass. So im like "DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD I AM ..YOU LOOK 30!!..GO AWAY"
He says hes not...Pffft.
So then the younger guy that was with him is like "well then can I talk to you?" And i say "SUUURE you can...you're probally more respectful than him" So he asks my name and shit. The the old ass guy come UP to me. "Wait lemme talk to you" he says. "Cuz you are really turing me on"
"DUDE CAN YOU GO AWAY" I yell.
And this is happening in the ALLEY. So Im kinda freaked right now.
They both were trying to get my number. But i just told them "If you call me, I wont pick up. And i wont call you......Bye" then i walked away....
but they STILL follow. "cant we be frinds?"....
"NO"
"I dont want any new friends and i have a BF. I dont care about any other guys." I said.
"So im just another nigga on the street to you?"
"YES" i said with a smile.
So i walk off. With the old guy STILL following me. Hes still trying to get me to talk to him. I turned around and went. "SSSSSHHHHHH go away you will never see me again."
"But i-"
"Ssshhhhh be quiet go away...bye"
"Blah"
"BYE"
"he said something else but i didnt hear."
"BYE
There was a 3 guy with them but he didnt say a word...... I'd rather talk to him.
And all of this happened while my BF was on the phone. Yeah he heard it all. He was SSSSOOOOOOO Pissed he had to call me back.
Honestly im becoming pregidest because of people like them. Seriously!! Its only black guys who do this to me!! Its sad that I get this kind of shit from my own people. No wonder why black people are veiw the way they are....And its not all black guys of course...I never will be. Its only those ignorant ones who think they're so called PLAYERS, and hit on girls like its their CAREER.

I should've gotten their numbers, so i could prank call my ass off.
Old 12th August 2008   #2 (permalink)
Forum Megastar

Level: 37
Level up: 67%
Activity: 0%
Default Re: Only Black Guys Do This To Me.

You should have just kept on walking from the very beginning, why stop and talk to them?

Old 12th August 2008   #3 (permalink)
Forum Junior

I did keep walking....They were following me. >.<
Old 12th August 2008   #4 (permalink)
Forum Megastar

But you talked back to them and you even let one of them hold on a conversation. You should have just ignored them and continued on with your life they would have left you alone.

Old 12th August 2008   #5 (permalink)
Forum Junior

Quote:
pristinepanda wrote: View Post

But you talked back to them and you even let one of them hold on a conversation. You should have just ignored them and continued on with your life they would have left you alone.
He kept saying sexual comments toward me.... Im not gonna sit there and ignore it.
Old 12th August 2008   #6 (permalink)
Forum Megastar

Then you can expect them to continue harassing you, people continue to harass when they see it gets to you. If you show that you don't care they have no reason to continue because they arent getting the reaction they wanted. And in an alley?? Of all places to keep your mouth shut, an alley is one of them.

The Following Meezers Support pristinepanda's Post:
Old 12th August 2008   #7 (permalink)
just gangsta

Level: 43
Level up: 16%

Quote:

You should have just kept on walking from the very beginning, why stop and talk to them?
yup
Old 12th August 2008   #8 (permalink)
just gangsta

Quote:

Then you can expect them to continue harassing you, people continue to harass when they see it gets to you. If you show that you don't care they have no reason to continue because they arent getting the reaction they wanted. And in an alley?? Of all places to keep your mouth shut, an alley is one of them.
true...
Old 12th August 2008   #9 (permalink)
just gangsta

Now that I've co-signed on with Panda, let me say this. Black men aren't the only ones that get like that, I'm border line offended. I see your point in not being treated like that, but on the other hand, I'm a black man and never treated a woman like that. I think you should say you only get that treatment from niggas instead.
Old 12th August 2008   #10 (permalink)
Forum Master

Level: 19
Level up: 93%

What a time to be without pepper spray....or a pocket knife.

Sugarcane reach up to God, and every baby crying.
Shame the blanket of my night, and all my days are dying." ~Maya Angelou

Closed Thread  Post New Thread