Reply  Post New Thread

Old 14th February 2017   #1
vincent__vega
Forum Newbie

Level: 1
Level up: 54%
Activity: 0%
Default More than 2 genders?

Look, there is male and female. That is what i honestly believe, now tell me why I'm wrong.
Old 15th February 2017   #2
none_above_god

Level: 0 (Why?)
Default Re: More than 2 genders?

You are correct
The Following Meezers Support none_above_god's Post:
Old 15th February 2017   #3
abstractart
Meez Overlord

Level: 52
Level up: 67%
Activity: 5%

I'm not going to phrase this perfectly because I'm not sure of all the terminology, so bear with me.

While I fully believe people can be "born in the wrong body" so to speak and have absolutely no problem with transgender people, that's where it ends. You're either a male or a female. All the "muh feelings" in the world cannot change established medical fact. I believe it's possible to be a male with more feminine traits or vice versa, and it's one thing not to identify as masculine or feminine. It starts going overboard when people are claiming to be this omnidemipolyfluid bullshit, and that's without even mentioning the truly bizarre fantasy ones you see people coming up with online now. Were you born a female but identify as a male? No problem. Don't try to convince me you're genderqueer male lesbian born in the wrong body with occasional feminine traits that are fluid and actually a baby deep one in human form waiting to evolve.

I don't give a shit if someone wants to be called he/she/they, it doesn't negatively effect my life in any way. I don't mind if a guy identifies as a female and is naturally more inclined towards femininity. I do have a problem with the nonsense of people trying to teach that there are more than 2 genders. No there are not, there is male and there is female. Feel like you identify with both? Cool, there are still two. Go complain that the sky should be red all you want, it'll still be blue when you go outside.

Same deal with all these new novelty sexual orentiations. Straight, gay, bi, asexual, "pansexual" or some combination therein. Beyond that, I have zero interest in listening to someones make belief, they can identify as whatever they want but I lose any and all desire to debate with them.

Last edited by abstractart; 15th February 2017 at 11:01 AM.
The Following 5 Meezers Support abstractart's Post:
Old 15th February 2017   #4
CHlCKPEA

Quote:
abstractart wrote: View Post

I'm not going to phrase this perfectly because I'm not sure of all the terminology, so bear with me.

While I fully believe people can be "born in the wrong body" so to speak and have absolutely no problem with transgender people, that's where it ends. You're either a male or a female. All the "muh feelings" in the world cannot change established medical fact. I believe it's possible to be a male with more feminine traits or vice versa, and it's one thing not to identify as masculine or feminine. It starts going overboard when people are claiming to be this omnidemipolyfluid bullshit, and that's without even mentioning the truly bizarre fantasy ones you see people coming up with online now. Were you born a female but identify as a male? No problem. Don't try to convince me you're genderqueer male lesbian born in the wrong body with occasional feminine traits that are fluid and actually a baby deep one in human form waiting to evolve.

I don't give a shit if someone wants to be called he/she/they, it doesn't negatively effect my life in any way. I don't mind if a guy identifies as a female and is naturally more inclined towards femininity. I do have a problem with the nonsense of people trying to teach that there are more than 2 genders. No there are not, there is male and there is female. Feel like you identify with both? Cool, there are still two. Go complain that the sky should be red all you want, it'll still be blue when you go outside.

Same deal with all these new novelty sexual orentiations. Straight, gay, bi, asexual, "pansexual" or some combination therein. Beyond that, I have zero interest in listening to someones make belief, they can identify as whatever they want but I lose any and all desire to debate with them.
I don't even believe pansexual is anything other than a special bisexual.
Old 15th February 2017   #5
joybucket_33
Forum Maniac

Level: 22
Level up: 39%
Activity: 55%

Quote:
none_above_god wrote: View Post

you are correct
I agree; you are absolutely correct.
Old 15th February 2017   #6
FIannel
Forum Star

Level: 25
Level up: 94%
Activity: 13%

I don't care what someone identifies as but if you flip out on me for not using the correct pronouns and expect me to get them right off the bat, you can go f yourself.
I can't say I've never really called myself Sapiosexual but it does describe me. It's just a fancy way of saying that I find people who are intelligent attractive lol. All of these things can be classified as bisexual, straight or gay with just a little bit of getting to know the person. Stupid Tumblr wants to feel special.
The Following 3 Meezers Support vvvee911's Post:
Old 16th February 2017   #7
Lycanroc
lost mind

Level: 53
Level up: 90%
Activity: 73%

I'll respect pronouns, and how you identify.
i just don't want to hear made up sexualities/identifications cause you wanna be a special snowflake.

Old 16th February 2017   #8
charles_bukowski
Forum Star

Level: 29
Level up: 66%
Activity: 2%

I absolutely agree. If you took the time to read these supposed alternative genders you'd find that a vast majority of them are quite redundant. These people who are are so obsessed with finding labels that fit them to a T are often the ones who bash others for using a label on them.
Old 17th February 2017   #9
CATFlSHED
Forum Junior

Level: 5
Level up: 94%
Activity: 1%

There are 3 genders in my book. Male, Female, and Intersex
Old 17th February 2017   #10
MrAntichrist
Forum Junior

Level: 8
Level up: 21%
Activity: 0%

I believe in about 4 at most. Male, female, bigender, and agender. The rest are just copies of the others.

Reply  Post New Thread