Reply  Post New Thread

Old 1 Week Ago   #11
xxmandaxx3
Forum Maniac

Level: 22
Level up: 30%
Activity: 5%
Default Re: Domination and Manda

Ivy frowns as Alaina rolls off of them from the turn, taking her sketchbook with her. "Awe man." She pouts as she bends down, picking up the fallen book and heading over to the passenger seat and plopping down. "Here to the rescue!" She giggles, sitting cross legged and looking over at him. "Aren't you tired of driving? You should have Damen drive after eating." She says to him. It wouldn't be fun for him if he was driving around the whole time. Ivy looks out the window, smiling as she looks at everything. She's never travelled outside of Mass besides Connecticut so everything was so new to her.

Damen looks down at Alaina falls right off of him and Ivy. He snickers, shaking his head. "Hey, I'm not being mean. I'm being real." he says with a chuckle as he grabs her arms and pulls her up and onto the couch again now that Ivy was up front. "You alright?" He questions, trying his best to hide his smirk and chuckle but couldn't contain it after a little. "See? I'm not always mean to you." He raises a brow looking outside as they pull off the exit and start to drive around until they would come up across a restaurant.

Old 1 Week Ago   #12
-domination
Forum Superstar

Level: 31
Level up: 49%
Activity: 6%

Alaina whined as Damen grabbed her arms and easily pulled her back onto the couch. "yeah i guess you're not always mean to me. Just most of the time." she nudged him, leaning against him and sighing. "Damen what made you wanna come on this trip with us? Who are you closest with out of the three of us? Is it because i begged you to come?" she cooed, laughing a bit as she rested her head on his shoulder. She did have a bit of a crush on him for a while. He never seemed to have any interest in her though. She figured she wasn't his type. He probably liked way prettier girls like Ivy.

Lex laughed at what Ivy said and shook his head. "i don't mind driving. I can go a little longer after we eat and if you're up here keeping me company then it won't be so bad." he told her with a grin, finding a little diner and pulling into the parking lot, parking to the side so he wouldn't have to worry about other cars. Standing up, he stretched a bit and offered his hand to Ivy. "m'lady." he chuckled.
Old 1 Week Ago   #13
xxmandaxx3
Forum Maniac

Damen chuckles and gives a small nod. "Exactly, only most of the times." He snickers and just shakes his head. "Well, I guess your content pestering had something to do with it. And I figured it would be something fun to do." He gives a small shrug. At first, Damen was pretty reluctant to go go with them. He more so kept to himself unlike the others so he wasn't exactly so close with them, but they were his closest friends he had. "I don't know who I'm the closest with. There really isn't just one of you guys I'm more close to." Damen stands up as the RV comes to a stop a small diner. He walks out and turns around, waiting for the others to get out.

Ivy giggles, her face turning bright red. "Then I guess I can stay up here for you." She takes his hand and stands up, looking up at him with a big smile on her face. "Why thank you." She giggles, walking out of the RV before looking over at Alaina and jumps onto her back with a small laugh. Alaina was her best friend since they were in the fifth grade. They were practically sisters. "Lets go!" She chirps in her ear as she laughs a little, looking back at Lex with a big smile on her face.

Old 1 Week Ago   #14
-domination
Forum Superstar

Alaina poked her lip out a little when he said he was closest to all of them, hoping it would be her. She wished he at least liked her a little bit but it kept getting more and more obvious that he didn't. When she felt Ivy jump on her back, she laughed. Ivy was by no means heavy she was just a little taller and weighed a little more than Alaina but she could still easily carry her. They shared the same clothes often because of how similar their size was. Carrying her to the door, she laughed. "you might have to get lex to carry you back unless you're giving me a turn." she teased her best friend, going inside and sitting down across from Damen and next to Ivy. "this menu has so much i can't choose what to eat." she whined.

Lex smiled as she agreed to sit up front with him. When her and alaina went off towards the door, he walked alongside of Damen and lit up a cigarette, offering it to him for a couple of puffs as they walked alongside each other. "you're so quiet. You know?" he asked with a snicker, keeping their pace slow so they could smoke. "i think this trip is gonna be fun. I'm gonna find a rest stop later so we can stay the night there. Hang out a bit." he shrugged. He figured the girls would find them a table to eat at while they finished the cigarette. "those girls sure are something." he snickered. He did like ivy a lot though. Alaina was cool too it he had always had eyes for ivy. Motioning damen inside, he tossed the cigarette butt and sat across from ivy.
Old 1 Week Ago   #15
xxmandaxx3
Forum Maniac

Ivy laughs at Alaina. "Hmmmm, I just may." She says with a small giggle before plopping down in the booth and looking down at the menu that was in front of her. She looks up when the boys sits down across from the two of them and smiles. "Well, hello boys." She says with a small giggle as she puts her menu to the side, finally deciding on what she was going to eat. "So, what are we going to do for the rest of the day, driver?" She questions Lex as she looks up at him, biting her lip and tilting her head to the side slightly. She didn't know if they were going to do something or just stop somewhere and rest, waiting until tomorrow.

Damen gives a small deep chuckle at the sight of her slightly pouting when he says he was close to all of them equally. "Oh, don't give me that look." He smiles at her and pokes her bottom lip, chuckling. "Thanks, man." He takes the cigarette that Lex offered him and takes a couple puffs of it before handing it back to him. He leans against the wall of the building and just shrugs. "Yeah, I know I'm pretty quiet. I just prefer to keep to myself I guess." He shrugs his shoulders. "That sounds like a good idea. Should we get some groceries or something so we have at least some food in the RV?" He questions as the two of them walk in and sit down across from the girls. He takes one look at the menu and closes it, figuring out what he wanted.

Old 1 Week Ago   #16
-domination
Forum Superstar

Alaina smiled at ivy and looked over at the boys, listening to them all talk. She figured she would just get a side of fries and a sweet tea. When the waitress came over, she told her that and slid the menu on top of Ivy's before leaning back in her seat with a sigh. She was happy to just be out of her house and out with her friends. She honestly couldn't be happier.

Lex smiled softly at Damen and nodded at the idea of groceries. "yeah we probably need to do that before we get on the main highway again. We will go after we eat so we don't wanna buy the whole store." he laughed, looking to ivy and smiling. "we are gonna get groceries and then head out again. We will stop when we find a nice rest area and then just chill." he explains, ordering a burger combo when the woman asked what they all wanted before turning back to ivy.
Old 1 Week Ago   #17
xxmandaxx3
Forum Maniac

Damen orders himself a simple cheese burger then looks over at Lex. "Yeah, it is a good idea to get it after eating. Or we'll end up buying the whole store." he chuckles before taking a sip of his coke. "So, what should we do tomorrow?" He asks everybody. So far, it was just them doing whatever. They had no set plan on what they were going to do and it was actually kind of fun doing things like that. No plan what so ever and just doing what they feel like doing. Damen smirks and gently kicks out his leg, purposely hitting Alaina and looks down, acting as if he didn't do it.

Ivy orders herself a wrap and decides to get a sangria while she was at it. They were on vacation and might as well have fun while eating. "I just really want some Cheetos." She gives a small giggle before taking a sip of her drink that the waitress ended up bring them back. "Other than that, I don't care what we get." She looks up at Lex and gives a big smile.

Old 1 Week Ago   #18
-domination
Forum Superstar

Alaina thanked the waitress when she brought her drink and ordered her fries, jumping when something hit her leg. Squinting her eyes at Damen, she laughed. "did you kick me?" she asked him, raising a brow. She snickered when Ivy said she wanted cheetos. Waiting for Samens answer, she watched him carefully, trying to study his body language but it was kind of hard.

Lex laughed and nodded at Ivy, ordering his food and looking to Damen. "yeah and we need to conserve our money as long as we can." he chuckled. "just some snack foods and some drinks." he nodded, looking to ivy again and biting on his lip. "and you gotta keep me company the whole time i'm driving." he snickered.
Old 1 Week Ago   #19
xxmandaxx3
Forum Maniac

Damen looks up when Alaina starts to eye him before questioning if he kicked her leg. "Whaaaat? Meee? Never." He snickers, giving out a small laugh before nodding. "And what if I did? What are yah gonna do?" He gently reaches out and kicks her leg again, tilting his head and raising an eyebrow as he studies her face, a small smile playing on his lips. He did have a bit of a crush on Alaina. He always had since he moved to America. She was the first person to say hi to him at school when he was the new kid there. They became pretty good friends, and that's when he met Lex and Ivy then the four of them just became pretty great friends. Since Damen was more of the quiet one, he sometimes felt out of place with them. They all were friends before they even knew he existed so it felt like the there of them got along so much better cause they had that bond that he didn't have.

Ivy nods her head. She was working two jobs to pay for college so she was really reluctant to go on this trip. She's been supporting herself ever since she was practically a kid. Well with the help of her older siblings to make things a bit easier on the family. There dad had died a long time ago and there mom was addicted to heroin and was in and out of jail for drug related charges. But Ivy ended up scraping up enough money to pay for her books and tuition for the next semester and was able to pay off a months worth of rent before getting what was left to take this vacation. Ivy leans forward, resting her head on her hands with a smile on her face as she looks up at Lex. "Since it's you, I guess I don't mind keeping you company." She smirks as she looks up at at him with a playful grin.

Old 1 Week Ago   #20
-domination
Forum Superstar

Alaina blushed a bit as he asked her what she was gonna do. "i'll beat you up. Don't think because i'm small i can't take you on." she laughed, looking to Ivy and shaking her head when she said she would be keeping Lex company. "that means you have to keep me company Damen. Pleaseeee." she whined, grabbing his hand and shaking it a little bit before releasing his hands and putting hers in her lap. She was excited for her french fries to get there and then they could walk next door to get groceries before heading out to find a rest stop to hang out at. She loved the idea of this vacation and she thought they could have so much fun together.

Lex smiled at ivy and nodded when she agreed to keeping him company. "i sure will appreciate the company." he grinned, silently cheering when their food came and immediately digging in. He was ready to eat and get to the grocery store so they could get to a rest stop. He didn't know what they would do when they got to the rest stop but he wasn't worried about it. He knew they would have fun.

Reply  Post New Thread