Lycanroc
sc; roxy.trash

Level: 58
Level up: 24%
Activity: 0%
Default Re: Serenity's beauty pageant

Quote:
-_serenity-_- wrote: View Post

Because if you just staring you prolly don't got no coins so why join if you barely got clothes think before you say something please
It would still be enjoyable to enter, whether or not you win. It wouldn't make a difference to you if they entered or not. Smh.

instagram; sadgittarian // sc; roxy.trash
write something on my sarahah x

Old 18th August 2016   #12
-_serenity-_-
Forum Newbie

Level: 4
Level up: 66%

Quote:
BlameTheTrash wrote: View Post

It would still be enjoyable to enter, whether or not you win. It wouldn't make a difference to you if they entered or not. Smh.
Yes it really do cause the simple fact if you joins something you gonna have to need the requirements it says to have like why join something if you can't even dress for it. Literally makes no sense if it's like 4 rounds I see of your a noob with clothes then you can enter but still why tf you would enter without getting the requirements
Old 18th August 2016   #13
Hailzon
Forum Maniac

Level: 24
Level up: 82%

Sorry but do you realise that you are contradicting yourself in what you are stating? You firstly ask for "everyone please enter", then go on and state "no noobs".......
Old 18th August 2016   #14
-_serenity-_-
Forum Newbie

Oml if you just starting why tf would you get in a contest that needs clothes to enter if you have no ****ing clothes why tf enter? Makes no ****ing unless you really gonna wear one outfit for all rounds.
Old 21st August 2016   #15
murasakikawaii
Forum Senior

Level: 12
Level up: 10%

A person doesn't have to purchase anything, whether they are a new meezer or not. The person can simply preview clothing on their body and take a snapshot from their computer. At the end, the person will still have clothes on whether they bought anything or not <3.
Old 21st August 2016   #16
your-mystery-
Forum Newbie

Level up: 5%

Quote:
murasakikawaii wrote: View Post

A person doesn't have to purchase anything, whether they are a new meezer or not. The person can simply preview clothing on their body and take a snapshot from their computer. At the end, the person will still have clothes on whether they bought anything or not <3.
This is the truth
Old 21st August 2016   #17
Gu4p
Forum Senior

Level: 11
Level up: 42%

Noobist.

Old 21st August 2016   #18
DeathRose-
Introverted Idiot

Level: 53
Level up: 47%

1. I'm A Noob... You're A Noob... We Were All Onces Noobs... Now What? ψ(`∇)ψ

Quote:
-_serenity-_- wrote: View Post

Oml if you just starting why tf would you get in a contest that needs clothes to enter if you have no ****ing clothes why tf enter? Makes no ****ing unless you really gonna wear one outfit for all rounds.
So They Can Hopefully Win And Buy New Clothes *Duh*... You're Such A Noobies (⌒▽⌒)

3. TBH: You Really Just Created This Lack Of Interest Thread Because You Had Nothing Better To Do... ("Because Meez Was Down") And I Quote....(^ω^)

Oppies I Did It Again...People(≧∇≦)

CLICK ME^//Kara//18//Loser//
I Wonder What You Are Thinking Because I Want To Do Worse...😈

Quote:
Notepad wrote:

If you haven't realized by now,
meez isn't fair and admins don't care.
Learn to deal with it like everybody else.

Last edited by -destiny-_-; 21st August 2016 at 06:44 PM.
Old 23rd August 2016   #19
WeatherWoman
The Cranky Virgo ♍

Level: 93
Level up: 15%
Activity: 1%

Did you know that the clothes that people use in the contests when they do each round, they don't always own. So, I don't see where you're going with this contest anymore tbh.

🍒
Quote:
uuhm wrote: View Post

Then there's the frozen yogurt at Ikea that tastes like an orgasm.
Old 24th August 2016   #20
-_serenity-_-
Forum Newbie

THIS make no sense if this beauty pageant gonna be in meez nation not on here that's why I said pm me so I can tell the people what time to come. Smh yall made this thread into unnecessary bullshit like yall acting like little children just because I said no noobs I'm trying to help y'all out but instead I get hate SMFH fam it's just meez It's not like I said if you not ex vip you can't join I'm just saying if you just starting out on meez and you have to pay for the clothes when you don't have the money to why you joining at all. Does it make sense to join when you cant buy the clothes for the rounds? No. Exactly like I said these last past comments continuing this would be childish so go to another thread to bitch about unnecessary things please.

Last edited by -_serenity-_-; 24th August 2016 at 01:38 AM.

Closed Thread  Post New Thread