Reply  Post New Thread

Old 2nd April 2017   #61
-domination
Forum Superstar

Level: 31
Level up: 63%
Activity: 0%
Default Re: Domination and Manda

Lex laughed and shrugged a little bit. "A little over an hour. I had some breakfast and some water before I started driving though." he chuckled, glancing back in the mirror to the two sleeping girls in the back. "They look so peaceful." He laughed, shaking his head. "I don't know, it was nice waking up to a girl for a change, especially Ivy." He smiled, pointing to the signs. "we only got like fourty-five minutes left. I'm ready to ride some rides.... I know you're not but man up for the ladies, huh?" He teased him, continuing to drive and sighing a little bit.

Alaina jumped a little when she woke up after having a bad dream. Laying back down, she sighed and looked around, seeing Ivy sleeping in the bed next to hers. She could hear the guys talking, but she didn't know what they were talking about. Getting out of bed, she began digging in her bag for her makeup and clothes. Heading off into the bathroom, she took a quick shower and put on a cute shirt and some denim and lace shorts before drying and brushing her hair and putting some makeup on. Going out into the kitchen, she grabbed a water bottle and sat down on the couch before plopping onto her stomach and sighing.
Old 3rd April 2017   #62
xxmandaxx3
Forum Maniac

Level: 22
Level up: 47%

Damen chuckles, "Especially, Ivy?" He gives is friend a knowing smirk before looking at the road signs. When Lex started teasing him about the rides. He shakes his head. "Soo ready." He says sarcastically as he roles his eyes at the thought of going on roller coasters. He absolutely hated them but he'd go on them for Alaina. Damen turns around when he hears some noise coming from the back of the RV and sees both of the girls waking up. "Morning sunshine." A smile forms on his lip as he looks at Alaina.

Ivy wakes up not long after Alaina and yawns, stretching her arms above her head. She grabs her shorts and a t-shirt, quickly changing into them in the back before heading up from to where the boys were. "Morning," She yawns and takes a sip of the lemonade that she had grabbed. "How far away are we?" She asks them with a raised brow as she sees that they have started to drive away from wherever they were before.

Old 5th April 2017   #63
-domination
Forum Superstar

Level: 31
Level up: 63%

Alaina groaned a bit and squinted her eyes at Damen when he called her sunshine. "Morning." She laughed, going over to him and kissing his forehead before playfully flipping him off and sitting down on the couch. "I don't know but I'm ready to get there and ride some rides." She giggled, biting her lip a bit and glancing to Damen, catching eye contact and looking down at her lap because she was starting to blush. She couldn't believe she just cuddled up with him last night adn went to sleep. She faintly remembered it but it was nice. He was very warm and she did really like him. He passed out though. "We can get funnel cakes and play some games to win stuffed animals." She cheered like a child before laughing at herself and shaking her head.

Lex glanced back in the mirror to the girls that finally got up and decided on joining them. "We are about halfway there so we might have another hour to go." He told them softly, contrinuing to drive. He wasn't in a hurry. It was still early and he knew the park would be open until about eight or nine that evening. Not that they were going to stay all day but even if they did, they still ahd the whole day ahead of them. It was only ten in the morning. Glancing to Damen, he laughed. "You can go sit back there with Alaina and give that seat to Ivy. I'm sure she misses me after last night." He teased, winking back at her.
Old 8th April 2017   #64
xxmandaxx3
Forum Maniac

Level: 22
Level up: 47%

Damen looks at Lex, putting his hands to his chest, acting as If he was appalled to what he said. "Oh, I see how it is. You just wanna be with Ivy instead of me." He playfully pouts before walking back to where Alaina was and smiles at the feel of her kissing his forehead. "Yes, I'm excited for the funnel cakes." Damen looks as if the was in heaven because of just the thought of having one. He plops down onto he couch next to Alaina and casually drapes an arm around her shoulders. It was exciting for him to be able to go on a trip and sleep next to the girl he's liked for a while now.

Ivy laughs at Damens reaction to when Lex kicks him out of the passenger seat for her. She grabs herself an apple before plopping down in the seat, pulling her feet up and looking over to Lex. "What, did want the company of a boy?" She teases him with a giggle as she eats her apple. "But I guess the bed was a little lonely without you." Ivy winks at him then glances out at the side of the road, excited for their day to start.

Reply  Post New Thread