Reply  Post New Thread

Old 30 Minutes Ago   #1141
CloudAtlas

Level: 23
Level up: 49%
Activity: 2%
Default Re: Vent Thread 162

Debating if I really want to get dress and go to the store for some junk food.
Old 27 Minutes Ago   #1142
x--mycatsdrug--x
wish granter

Level: 82
Level up: 17%
Activity: 38%

I'm super sick and didn't buy anything at the mall, aside from something to drink. I called in sick to work for tomorrow, and I have Friday off. My supervisor will be pissed because I'm training for cook, but I don't think I can do this anymore. Is it worth the money? I have no ****ing idea... Probably not. I'm suffocating on everything worse than before. My relationships with everyone are crumbling, even my parents. I can't function after work... I just completely shut myself off and sleep, only to start over again. My mom knows I'm still depressed, but she says there's nothing she can do about it. She tells me I need to see someone about possibly having bipolar disorder, but when will I have time to see a therapist?

I'm sick, congested, I have a sore throat and I'm running a slight fever (I'm naturally feverish though). I got told I have a dangerous amount of pressure in my eyes for my age and that I need to come back for a pressure test. I got new glasses... They're cute and waaaay stronger than my old ones. So everything is in 4k resolution instead of 1044p like my old glasses, or 400p without my glasses (YT vid resolutions lol). Also, I was told I need to wear my glasses daily and also, down the line, I still run the risk of getting glaucoma or going blind so that's nice.

Umm and the neurologist told me I most likely have chronic daily headaches as they're typical for girls my age. He did blood work on me, it's in lab right now, and I'm doing an EEG scan in April, I believe. I have to take two vitamins (B6 and magnesium citrate) and meds for my intense headaches/migraines.

That's my Wednesday so far... The trip to the mall felt like a waste. You know you're disgusting and hate yourself when your mom buys from Hot Topic and you don't buy anything. Although there was a Totoro shirt I wanted, but it wasn't in my size. Mmm also a jumper than Dan owns (Studio Ghibli one i think is what it's called) but it was $50 lol. I'm not that interested in copying my male fashion icon.

Imma just say for the record the my fashion icons are Dan Howell, Troye Sivan, and Bianca (heyimbee).

That is all. Hope your day's going good.

Old 27 Minutes Ago   #1143
uuhm
Forum Megastar

Level: 55
Level up: 64%
Activity: 13%

My birthday is in 2 weeks...
I can't believe it, the time is here

Suggestions: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Old 21 Minutes Ago   #1144
ticktickb00m
i'm a dapper dan man

Level: 98
Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%

this super phallic pokestop near my office always makes me laugh

---------- Post added 22nd February 2017 at 04:40 PM ----------

probably shouldn't be in the vent thread but that's where it is now so hey
Old 17 Minutes Ago   #1145
x--mycatsdrug--x
wish granter

Level: 82
Level up: 17%
Activity: 38%

Quote:
ticktickb00m wrote: View Post

this super phallic pokestop near my office always makes me laugh

---------- Post added 22nd February 2017 at 04:40 PM ----------

probably shouldn't be in the vent thread but that's where it is now so hey
Pokeman got some pokeballs ?

I don't play Pokemon but this is nice

Old 14 Minutes Ago   #1146
WeatherWoman
The Cranky Virgo ♍

Level: 90
Level up: 26%
Activity: 20%

Wonderful just wonderful...more notes. I should use these for one of my classes.

*Go Support/Bump Rain's Bs Threads*

Quote:
uuhm wrote: View Post

Then there's the frozen yogurt at Ikea that tastes like an orgasm.
Old 10 Minutes Ago   #1147
layla_so_fancy
Forum Megastar

Level: 43
Level up: 42%
Activity: 11%

Humans are imperfect, they make mistakes, Sometimes I do things that are haram, Allah (God) Knows that us humans do, thats why Allah forgives us, thats why Allah is the most forgiving most merciful.. So just because I might commits small/big sins doesnt make me any less of a muslim... It makes me human... Allah says as long as you ask for forgiveness & you're sincere thay you'll be forgiven. I strive to do my best but it aint always easy..
I still love my religion for keeping me in the right path/direction.

Love
Old 3 Minutes Ago   #1148
the_boy_wonderdr

Level: 1
Level up: 0%
Activity: 0%

Quote:
layla_so_fancy wrote: View Post

thats what YOU think babes, & they're not excuses & my religion doesnt support that, now move along you angry christian you cant end me or my religion & I think thats what angers you the most poor baby. Get another hobby & stop stalking my posts/harassing me thru PM.

LMAO @"It does not encourage men to BEAT their women as in hurt then severely, it encourages to hit them lightly"

Sahih Bukhari 77:42 - Narrated `Ikrima: Rifa`a divorced his wife whereupon `AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. `Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband AND SHOWED HER A GREEN SPOT ON HER SKIN CAUSED BY BEATING). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Messenger came, `Aisha said, "I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY WOMAN SUFFERING AS MUCH AS THE BELIEVING WOMEN. LOOK! HER SKIN IS GREENER THAN HER CLOTHES!"

Sahih Muslim 18:39 - Then came 'Umar and he sought permission and it was granted to him, and he found Allah's Apostle sitting sad and silent with his wives around him. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: I WOULD SAY SOMETHING WHICH WOULD MAKE THE PROPHET LAUGH, so he said: Messenger of Allah, I wish you had seen (the treatment meted out to) the daughter of Khadija when you asked me some money, AND I GOT UP AND SLAPPED HER ON HER NECK. ALLAH'S MESSENGER (mav peace be upon him) LAUGHED AND SAID: They are around me as you see, asking for extra money. ABU BAKR (Allah be pleased with him) THEN GOT UP WENT A'ISHA (Allah be pleased with her) AND SLAPPED HER ON THE NECK, AND 'UMAR STOOPED UP BEFORE HAFSA AND SLAPPED HER SAYING: You ask Allah's Messenger which he does not possess. They said: By Allah, we do not ask Allah's Messenger for anything he does not possess.

OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS RN?!?!

LMAO AGAIN @"If you studied the Quran you would see Allah loves those who control their anger & deal with situations in a calm manner."

Quran (3:31-32) - Say, "in case you (really) love Allah, then closely follow me, (and) Allah will love you and forgive you your guilty (deeds); and Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Merciful." Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger."Yet in case they turn away, then surely Allah DOES NOT LOVE THE DISBELIEVERS.

Quran (30:44-45) - Those who reject Faith will suffer from that rejection: and those who work righteousness will spread their couch (of repose) for themselves (in heaven): That He may reward those who believe and work righteous deeds, out of his Bounty. FOR HE LOVES NOT THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH.

Reply  Post New Thread