Reply  Post New Thread

Old 17th February 2017   #1
deep_web

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default social anxiety

What is social anxiety? Social anxiety is the extreme feeling of fear.. Uncontrollable. When you are in a social situation it will trigger your social anxiety. But in our daily lives we need to interact to other people.. In different people. But how can we interact them if we have these social anxiety? Are just accept the fact that. We are weak. Can't socialize? Nope, infact we can change our self. Into social bubbly. And we can find our self comfortable in social situation. But how? I know its not easy. But we have to face are fears. And before we face it we need to know the cause of our anxiety. And then.. Try to fix it. And another tips. You need to be confident.. Not easy i know it. But you can.. Just be true to yourself. Don't be afraid to be embarassed.. Its part of our lives.. And when u lose bet again.. When u fall.. Stand up.. I mean just try and try. Discipline your self.. Change your hobbies try to lose wieght.. If ur overweight.. Try to gain weight if ur underweight.. Try to connect nature go travel around the world.. And appreciate ur self..
Old 20th February 2017   #2
emyjacob

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default Re: social anxiety

In short it is the excessive and unreasonable fear of social situations.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
joybucket_33
Forum Star

Level: 25
Level up: 13%
Activity: 99%
Default Re: social anxiety

Quote:
deep_web wrote: View Post

what is social anxiety? Social anxiety is the extreme feeling of fear.. Uncontrollable. When you are in a social situation it will trigger your social anxiety. But in our daily lives we need to interact to other people.. In different people. But how can we interact them if we have these social anxiety? Are just accept the fact that. We are weak. Can't socialize? Nope, infact we can change our self. Into social bubbly. And we can find our self comfortable in social situation. But how? I know its not easy. But we have to face are fears. And before we face it we need to know the cause of our anxiety. And then.. Try to fix it. And another tips. You need to be confident.. Not easy i know it. But you can.. Just be true to yourself. Don't be afraid to be embarassed.. Its part of our lives.. And when u lose bet again.. When u fall.. Stand up.. I mean just try and try. Discipline your self.. Change your hobbies try to lose wieght.. If ur overweight.. Try to gain weight if ur underweight.. Try to connect nature go travel around the world.. And appreciate ur self..
If I had my support button I would support this...I agree! To anyone struggling with social anxiety, love yourself and never give up! It's going to be ok <3

Reply  Post New Thread