SHOP MEEZNATION GAMES MY MEEZ WHAT'S HOT

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 30th June 2007   #11
-sisi-
Forum Master

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default Re:Do Men Respect Women? Do Women Respect themselves?

I think its a level of maturity, on both counts...
men in their teenage years i think have less respect for women, because its not always the women thats important in social status, at their age, its how much, and how many women you get, i think after a while guys grow out of that and see that, thats probably not the best way to get a girl. Maturity kicks in and they start to figure it out.

i think for women, seeing the guys that are most "popular" are the ones that get all the girls, so they make themselves appear more available, in doing so lowering their own respect of themselves, but getting the guy. I think that us girls as we grow up realize that giving yourself that image doesn't get you the guy for long, and finding out that if you respect yourself, it gives the guys something to respect too.

just my opinion i guess.
Old 30th June 2007   #12
sen04
Forum Master

I think alotta men don't have respect for women, and most women (at least girls younger than 6-25) don't have respect for themselves. The reason I think this is because of the clothes they wear, and the things they do.....they wear clothes revealing their legs, stomachs, backs, etc., and its all tight so you can see the whole shape of her body. And all this to impress the male. And what doesn't make sense is, even when the girl has a boyfriend, she still wears those clothes....is it to impress her friends? That must be all they think they're worth---their body. Most guys would never wear short-shorts, because they don't need to, as, to the female, a male is worth more than their body. Girls call each other bitches and sluts and hoes as if its a complement. I see guys call girls the c-word, and the girl doesnt even seem to care, and not even take it as an insult.

Quote:
I agree with you, Men have NO respect for Women, my dumb-ass friends are always like, "aww man, definite 9 and a half rite there!!"
rating girls isnt disrespectful. Its sharing your oppinions on how good-lookin you think the girl is. As long as you keep it between you and your friends, and dont say it to her face, whats wrong with it?
Old 30th June 2007   #13
roguerose
Forum Megastar

There are a lot of respectable guys out there but still there a lot of unrepectful guys as well...
In north redondo theres guy who whistle when you walk by or make comments or try to stop you, or get your number. Which a majority of those guys already have a girlfriend...or more...
But then again there's those really sweet, shy guys who respect you.
or there could be immature guys who don't take women seriosuly. You can't say ALL men respect women and you can't say ALL men don't.

As for women respecting themselves...oi...
Some do but its the same as men respecting women, you can't say they all do and you can't say they all dont...
Old 30th June 2007   #14
sen04
Forum Master

Quote:
roguerose wrote:

In north redondo theres guy who whistle when you walk by or make comments or try to stop you, or get your number.
the thing i dont get is that if a girl whistles at us, or says somethin about our bodies, etc., we are fine with it, and if she is good lookin, we like it....but if a guy does the same to a girl, its degrading.....maybe i'm wrong, but it doesnt seem right. At a club or somethin, a girl can grind with a guy without even askin, and if he tries to walk away, she'll keep doin it, and she thinks its ok to do that even know its obvious that i'm annoyed.....if a guy did that to a girl, she'd scream "RAPE!".
Old 30th June 2007   #15
roguerose
Forum Megastar

Quote:
sen04 wrote:

Quote:
roguerose wrote:

In north redondo theres guy who whistle when you walk by or make comments or try to stop you, or get your number.
the thing i dont get is that if a girl whistles at us, or says somethin about our bodies, etc., we are fine with it, and if she is good lookin, we like it....but if a guy does the same to a girl, its degrading.....maybe i'm wrong, but it doesnt seem right. At a club or somethin, a girl can grind with a guy without even askin, and if he tries to walk away, she'll keep doin it, and she thinks its ok to do that even know its obvious that i'm annoyed.....if a guy did that to a girl, she'd scream "RAPE!".
well there's a difference, men and women have differnt minds. Guys can do a lot more to a girl than a girl can do to a guy.
And I'm not saying all women are respective to men either...
Old 30th June 2007   #16
sen04
Forum Master

Quote:
roguerose wrote:

Guys can do a lot more to a girl than a girl can do to a guy.
Like what?
Old 30th June 2007   #17
anthony_winters
Forum Master

Level: 17
Level up: 76%
Activity: 0%

Quote:
fubar wrote:

I'll admit that I don't respect women like I should. May not say anything, but I might look a woman over and be think nice legs, ass, or tits. If I said what I was thinking would get slapped at the least.
i think most people do that, it's just natural attraction,kind of a lust at first sight.
Old 30th June 2007   #18
fubar
Forum Star

Level: 27
Level up: 58%

Quote:
anthony_winters wrote:

Quote:
fubar wrote:

I'll admit that I don't respect women like I should. May not say anything, but I might look a woman over and be think nice legs, ass, or tits. If I said what I was thinking would get slapped at the least.
i think most people do that, it's just natural attraction,kind of a lust at first sight.
makes me feel a little better :)
Old 30th June 2007   #19
roguerose
Forum Megastar

Quote:
sen04 wrote:

Quote:
roguerose wrote:

Like what?
like hurting them, raping them, holding them again against their will...
Old 30th June 2007   #20
anthony_winters
Forum Master

Level: 17
Level up: 76%

Quote:
roguerose wrote:

Quote:
sen04 wrote:

Quote:
roguerose wrote:

Like what?
like hurting them, raping them, holding them again against their will...
and women can't do that? Now statisticly yeah i'm positive that men do it more but women can do it all the same.

Closed Thread  Post New Thread