SHOP MEEZNATION GAMES MY MEEZ WHAT'S HOT

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 12th March 2008   #1
sharonleal
Forum Master

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default Were u ever teased in high school?

If so how? I was never teased because all through high school I would tease people to make myself feel better because me and my parents were going through a tough time because me and them were always at each other's throats because they were SO judgemental and very strict with me because i'm the youngest out of six kids. So I took my frustrations out on kids who didn't deserve it and I really regret everything I did in high school. So that's my story share yours so MAYBE ur experience can help other people. :-)
Old 12th March 2008   #2
telsa
Forum Maniac

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default Re:Were u ever teased in high school?

No.
Old 12th March 2008   #3
pristinepanda
Forum Megastar

Level: 37
Level up: 67%
Activity: 0%

Never in high school by that time all the idiots grew up, now middle school that is a completely different story. The day in and day out verbal battery from the students really changed my views on life. They hardened me up and taught me to really stop caring what people thought, otherwise I would still be crying over every little thing people said, like I used to every single day in middle school. I used to really hate them, i hated school, but it was those things that changed me. I would still be extremely sensitive if it were not for those mean children.
Old 12th March 2008   #4
manderick
Forum Junior

Level: 7
Level up: 70%

Highschool?
Not exactly there yet...

But because Im gay...of course.
Almost everyday. Im used to it, though.
I find most of there gay jokes or comments, quite funny.
Old 12th March 2008   #5
whitakera292
Forum Junior

Level: 8
Level up: 56%

I was a B lister not the most popular but somewhere inbetween. I got along with everyone and tended to defind the little guy. High School can be Hell but it only lasts 4 years and then life really begins. People can be so mean I feel for anyone who is getting bullied. I think girls are worse than guys expecially in small towns. My little girl is in first grade. I can already see the cliques starting to form. Heaven help us.
Old 12th March 2008   #6
just_me82
Forum Megastar

Level: 40
Level up: 58%

Nope no one ever tried to pick on me, except this one girl in 8th grade, but I put her in her place and it didn't happen again.
Old 12th March 2008   #7
whateverfloats
Countess of Confusion

Level: 46
Level up: 49%

No never. Everyone loved me and I was super popular. :roll:

Controversial how?
Old 12th March 2008   #8
jenny_lyte
BK MC

Level: 49
Level up: 86%

Yes and no. I was a straight A student who used to sometimes ditch my friends to stay home and read, but I was also a cheerleader and hung out with the cool kids. Basically I got teased playfully for being a "nerd". But it was nothing serious.
Old 12th March 2008   #9
whateverfloats
Countess of Confusion

Level: 46
Level up: 49%

Actually I got teased pretty mercilessly in grades 8 and 9. I had this bad habit of trying to befriend the "losers". It's not the best plan of action when you are an awkward nerdy girl who's in a lower socioeconomic bracket than 90% of the school population.
Old 12th March 2008   #10
jenny_lyte
BK MC

Level: 49
Level up: 86%

Quote:
whateverfloats wrote:

Actually I got teased pretty mercilessly in grades 8 and 9. I had this bad habit of trying to befriend the "losers". It's not the best plan of action when you are an awkward nerdy girl who's in a lower socioeconomic bracket than 90% of the school population.
You befriended me.

Am I a loser????

Closed Thread  Post New Thread