SHOP MEEZNATION GAMES MY MEEZ WHAT'S HOT

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 27th December 2010   #1
caddilactobabe
Forum Junior

Level: 6
Level up: 30%
Activity: 0%
Default Why does Naruto Shippuden(Japan) have so many flashbacks lately? + what do you think

Okay, those who watch Naruto freshly subbed from Japan, should know what i' m talking about.
After the Invasion Of Pain Arc
, there is like a series of just...FLASHBACKS! I know their supposed to be important to the plot but i don' t see how if we have already seen them :P
Every week i go to Narutoget.com and expect to see an episode that actually moves the plot along, but all i see is flashback episodes that i don' t plan to waste my time on!
My older sister has read the manga so she knows what' s going to happen and i' ve asked for a few spoilers and from what she tells me, Naruto gets even better than it already is, you know because after Sasuke' s discovery about Itachi i freaking cried so hard because Itachi was so awesome and non-evil (not my point) but Naruto gets pretty hard core.
Even though i know what' s gonna happen i still want to see the animated version because it' s always better for me
My main point is with the manga you can skip through flashbacks but when your desire is to see what' s happening, animated, you get really sort of frustrated (if you love Naruto like i do)
What do you think?
Bonus: What do you think about Naruto' s developements as a show? (i.e: Sasuke killing Itachi arc, Pain arc, hey we can even go back to Deidara, Sasori, Granny Chiyo, and Gaara' s arc) I wanna know what fellow Naruto lover' s think!

Old 27th December 2010   #2
swis1
Forum Maniac

Level: 23
Level up: 63%
Default Re: Why does Naruto Shippuden(Japan) have so many flashbacks lately? + what do you th

I honestly gave up on watching Naruto just a bit before the Pein invastion arc. All the flashbacks and pointless fillers just killed it for me. After putting up with them for so long I started reading the manga and then I couldn't stand to watch the anime anymore because it was progressing so slow. And after a section of the manga (I'm not sure where you are exactly but I'll just say it was after the whole Danzo thing) I eventually gave up on reading it as well.
I used to love Naruto, and I still like it in the sense that the original series was good and fairly consistant. It had a plot that was easy to follow and it opened my eyes to many other even better series. But after watching so many other series I realized just how scattered Naruto was. It was good at the beginning but it's just waaaay too dragged out. When it looks like it should be over they throw in some other character just to keep the story going.
The Following Meezers Support swis1's Post:
Old 27th December 2010   #3
caddilactobabe
Forum Junior

Default Re: Why does Naruto Shippuden(Japan) have so many flashbacks lately? + what do you th

True, i see where you' re coming from...But ima ride or die chick, so you know i' m gonna stick with it just because it' s been here with me from the beginning and in my eyes the best anime EVER, although i do have to disagree, Naruto isn' t scattered to me and they don't throw in a new character here and there just to progress it. I feel like if they didn' t give it the progression they have, it would ONLY THEN be scattered. I still think they are doing a little too much with all the flashbacks, though. It' s like thank you for the first time but the sixth time around it' s like, WE GET IT! But i do feel they are trying to stretch out the story with all those darned flashbacks, but they do handle closing character lines/plots/stories and character development well!! They don' t leave you asking a series of unanswered questions like other animes do! And at least there finishing what they started:slowly but surely( give Naruto props for that!). There are times I' m like just get to it!! It was and is being too dragged out, there you're right. But i think i' m going to stick with it a while longer Thanks for your opinion!
Old 28th December 2010   #4
xdropyourpantsx

Level: 0 (Why?)

Pshh im all about dragonballz not this new generation, but yea naruto is ok, the fillers are annoying, and it slows down the fight which is interrupted most of the time
The Following Meezers Support xdropyourpantsx's Post:
Old 28th December 2010   #5
caddilactobabe
Forum Junior

Yeah That!!!

Closed Thread  Post New Thread