SHOP MEEZNATION GAMES MY MEEZ WHAT'S HOT

Closed Thread  Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 26th October 2011   #1
-swagbeast
Forum Star
 
 
Level: 29
Level up: 73%
Activity: 0%
Posts: 4,862
Status: Offline
Default Levels..

I saw a person that is only level 4 and he has a siggy`, Not the ones with only a little message, he has a picture in it too. Also a hyperlink. Is this a bug or something...
Old 26th October 2011   #2
heartt_broken
 
 
Level: 12
Level up: 99%
Activity: 0%
Posts: 506
Status: Offline
Default Re: Levels..

Quote:
-swagbeast wrote: View Post

I saw a person that is only level 4 and he has a siggy`, Not the ones with only a little message, he has a picture in it too. Also a hyperlink. Is this a bug or something...
Hello!

Its is not really a bug.This person might have VIP status that the person turned off the gold username.

Please note that VIP can have anything that regular Meezers doesn't.Its
one of the benefits that they get.

More about Levels,Please take a look here.

Please let me know if you have any other question.
Old 26th October 2011   #3
TorturedDeity
❤。◦♥(^_^)♥◦。❤
 
 
Level: 57
Level up: 51%
Activity: 0%
Posts: 3,105
Status: Offline
Default Re: Levels..

Also sometimes after you've had VIP, your forum privileges stick around for a while after your VIP expires so it could also be that.
__________________
Old 26th October 2011   #4
sexy-link
 
 
Level: 22
Level up: 93%
Activity: 0%
Posts: 1,308
Status: Offline
Default Re: Levels..

Quote:
zebradoll wrote: View Post

Also sometimes after you've had VIP, your forum privileges stick around for a while after your VIP expires so it could also be that.
Or they brought VIP and their forum VIP privileges may show but that don't mean there VIP status will. If you still wanna be 100% sure. Contact roscoe roscoe@meez.com
Old 26th October 2011   #5
-swagbeast
Forum Star
 
 
Level: 29
Level up: 73%
Activity: 0%
Posts: 4,862
Status: Offline
Default Re: Levels..

Everything is always contact ,Roscoe.
But lol, thanks!
Old 26th October 2011   #6
GingerMeez
 
 
Level: 100
Level up: 0%
Activity: 0%
Posts: 4,365
Status: Offline
Default Re: Levels..

Quote:
heartt_broken wrote: View Post

Hello!

Its is not really a bug.This person might have VIP status that the person turned off the gold username.

Please note that VIP can have anything that regular Meezers doesn't.Its
one of the benefits that they get.

More about Levels,Please take a look here.

Please let me know if you have any other question.
Thank you for helping with her question.

Being it has been answered I am going to close this thread out.
__________________


// Thank you Kelby97 for this wonderful signature! //

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:39 AM.
To change your timezone, use 'Edit Options' under the 'Settings' menu.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.