Old 5th October 2007   #21
skittlefaerie

Level: 0 (Why?)
Default Nude in Public

Quote:
lord_of_antlers wrote:

Quote:
skittlefaerie wrote:

If people went around naked, wouldn't that also make it a lot easier for rape to happen? Sometimes the amount of time it takes for your rapist to force you out of your pants is all the extra time you need for help to come, or for you to find a way to get away.
The same could be said in support of wearing underwear and not wearing skirts ;)
Well, yes, but most girls do that anyways. And I was talking about if it became a trend for everyone to walk around naked.
Old 5th October 2007   #22
daniellexmaree
Forum Maniac

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default Nude in Public

Quote:
skittlefaerie wrote:

If people went around naked, wouldn't that also make it a lot easier for rape to happen? Sometimes the amount of time it takes for your rapist to force you out of your pants is all the extra time you need for help to come, or for you to find a way to get away.
I think thatís valid but more along the lines of "heckling" potential sex offenders. Clothes wont protect you, they can give you more time to escape but normally arenít a good floatation device. But you constantly hear those complaints about, "why are young girls/women dressing so sexy? They're asking to get raped." Same concept (not that I agree with it) but much much greater magnitude.
Old 5th October 2007   #23
skittlefaerie

Default Nude in Public

Quote:
daniellexmaree wrote:

Quote:
skittlefaerie wrote:

I think thatís valid but more along the lines of "heckling" potential sex offenders. Clothes wont protect you, they can give you more time to escape but normally arenít a good floatation device. But you constantly hear those complaints about, "why are young girls/women dressing so sexy? They're asking to get raped." Same concept (not that I agree with it) but much much greater magnitude.
Well, it's not even that, because if EVERYONE went nude, the same sort of argument wouldn't be there.

----

Bleh, I tried to word it like 8 different ways but my brains not cooperating. Like, not everyone dresses sexily, which is why that mindset about girls asking to get raped is there, but if everyone went nude, there wouldn't be?

I don't know, that's the closest I could come up with, but it's still not exactly what I mean.
Old 5th October 2007   #24
geekz
Forum Maniac

Level: 22
Level up: 38%
Activity: 0%
Default Re:Nude in Public

Quote:
xdessiex96x wrote:

faggggggggggggg
go **** your self bitch
Old 5th October 2007   #25
daniellexmaree
Forum Maniac

Level: N/A (Why?)
Default Nude in Public

Well, it's not even that, because if EVERYONE went nude, the same sort of argument wouldn't be there.

----

Bleh, I tried to word it like 8 different ways but my brains not cooperating. Like, not everyone dresses sexily, which is why that mindset about girls asking to get raped is there, but if everyone went nude, there wouldn't be?

I don't know, that's the closest I could come up with, but it's still not exactly what I mean.

It would be hard because this "generation" would not readily accept it, which would cause future generations to have a slow transition as parents who disagreed with nudity would pass the opinion onto their kids, while others would be deviant and forge their own opinions, and while still others would be taught that it is acceptable.
Old 5th October 2007   #26
geekz
Forum Maniac

Default Nude in Public

Quote:
skittlefaerie wrote:

Quote:
daniellexmaree wrote:

Quote:
skittlefaerie wrote:

----

Trust me everyone's not going nude religions and morals remember?
Old 5th October 2007   #27
skittlefaerie

Default Nude in Public

I was going of the hypothetical situation where everyone became a nudist. Just across the board, everyone.
Old 5th October 2007   #28
geekz
Forum Maniac

Default Re:Nude in Public

And chastity belts would become the new fashion
Old 5th October 2007   #29
geekz
Forum Maniac

Default Nude in Public

Quote:
skittlefaerie wrote:

I was going of the hypothetical situation where everyone became a nudist. Just across the board, everyone.
If everyone became a nudist less shop lifting I'm sure
Old 5th October 2007   #30
geekz
Forum Maniac

Default Nude in Public

Quote:
supersmasherv21 wrote:

Quote:
geekz wrote:

Quote:
skittlefaerie wrote:

If everyone became a nudist less shop lifting I'm sure
YOU'RE SO RACIST.

YOU ARE THE RACIST GET THE **** OUT OF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread  Post New Thread