Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 14th May 2012   #1
colourmemonster
Forum Newbie

Level: 1
Level up: 38%
Activity: 0%
Default Animations?

Okay, so I'm new to meez,and I'm wondering, how do you use the animations you buy? Like when you go to places, how do you use them? I'm so confused!
The Following Meezers Support colourmemonster's Post:
Old 14th May 2012   #2
gromky

Level: 63
Level up: 65%
Default Re: Animations?

Welcome to Meez. There are two ways to buy and use animations. The first way is the MeezMaker animations, which you can display on your profile page. The second way is MeezNation animations. You cannot use the animations you buy from the MeezMaker in chat rooms. You need to buy animations from MeezNation to use them in chat rooms. Here's a good tutorial for where to buy MeezNation animations, and how to use them: http://forums.meez.com/forums/tutori...ez-nation.html
The Following Meezers Support gromky's Post:
Old 14th May 2012   #3
Why_Be_Fake

Level: 8
Level up: 12%

To use Your animations Just >Click & Hold Your Name> And you should see your animations> Just go down to the animation you want to choose>
The Following 2 Meezers Support ghostfacekillah-'s Post:
Old 15th May 2012   #4
colourmemonster
Forum Newbie

Level: 1
Level up: 38%

Quote:
gromky wrote: View Post

Welcome to Meez. There are two ways to buy and use animations. The first way is the MeezMaker animations, which you can display on your profile page. The second way is MeezNation animations. You cannot use the animations you buy from the MeezMaker in chat rooms. You need to buy animations from MeezNation to use them in chat rooms. Here's a good tutorial for where to buy MeezNation animations, and how to use them: http://forums.meez.com/forums/tutori...ez-nation.html
Thank you so much!

Closed Thread  Post New Thread