Old 30th April 2009   #1
life-is-precious
Forum Junior

Level: 6
Level up: 44%
Activity: 0%
Default Humans and Animals

Human and Animals
So i have wondered why do animals get treated differently from humans we are the same except they have different body parts
Why should an animal have to be hunt down or killed its unfair.
I think we need a new law.Like if you kill a human you get sent to jail
but if you kill an animal you dont.
What use think
Should we (humans) treat animals with some respect
Or no There only animals a waste.
It's a weird thread but this crazy thing has bein in my head for quite along time what use think?
Old 30th April 2009   #2
la_senorita_azul
*GOD TIER*

Level: 100
Level up: 0%
Default Re: Humans and Animals

If humans can't kill animals, why should other animals be able to kill animals? It's the food chain. If a human, an animal, can't kill another animal for food, then tigers shouldn't be able to hunt for prey either.
Old 30th April 2009   #3
snobby-rich-girl
Forum Senior

Level: 10
Level up: 38%

Animals are more different than humans than just body parts. They can't think the same way that we can. The reason that animals' foreheads aren't flat like humans' and apes' foreheads is because they lack a certain part of the brain that uses logic and reason and stuff.

I'm not saying that that's the reason we hunt them, I'm jsut saying that they aren't the same as humans. They aren't anything like those books written from the animals' point of view. If animals could think like humans could, then it should be illegal for my cat to chase a bird around the yard and eat it. But it's not. That would be ridiculous.
Old 30th April 2009   #4
guardianfire
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*

Level: 46
Level up: 10%

Do you think for a second that if animals were on top of the food chain, that they would have any more mercy than we do?
It's a primal instinct of survival, we kill animals to eat them, we use them for our benefit.
They'd do the same to us if they could.
Just be glad you're on the top.
Old 30th April 2009   #5
snobby-rich-girl
Forum Senior

Level: 10
Level up: 38%

Survival...of the...fittest...
Old 30th April 2009   #6
poohtattoo
Forum Master

Level: 17
Level up: 56%

Humans are animals, we're omnivores, we need to eat what our bodies need. Yes, vegetarianism with the right supplements is probably the most healthy diet available...it's honestly not for everyone.

I do think that we should follow the primitive hunter and use as much of the animals parts and hide so that there isn't waste. And I think the laws for animal cruelty against peoples pets should be stricter, but a general law of "Don't kill animals" is unnecessary.

GAH
The Following 2 Meezers Support poohtattoo's Post:
Old 30th April 2009   #7
la_senorita_azul
*GOD TIER*

Level: 100
Level up: 0%

I agree with Pooh 100%.
I mean, if we're gonna kill animals for food, we may as well use the blood, ears, brain, etc. They do that in many countries, and the dishes made with cuts of meat that aren't typically sold in America are supposedly really good.
Old 30th April 2009   #8
irishmafia

If you kill an animal you go to jail?
im sorry, but that is a stupid, ridiculous idea
The Following Meezers Support irishmafia's Post:
Old 30th April 2009   #9
raised_ignorant
Forum Junior

Level: 7
Level up: 64%

It depends on the animal. If you kill a gorilla or a pig (As pigs have been proven to have a higher level of comprehension than the average 3 year old) damn right you should go to jail.
Old 30th April 2009   #10
sand-12
Forum Junior

Level: 6
Level up: 6%

Quote:
raised_ignorant wrote: View Post

It depends on the animal. If you kill a gorilla or a pig (As pigs have been proven to have a higher level of comprehension than the average 3 year old) damn right you should go to jail.
But if you take that kind of thinking to its logical extension then stupid people should have less rights than intelligent people.

Closed Thread  Post New Thread